Travel options / Prices
We offer you many different options of going to Nepal: trekking expeditions and peak climbing, sightseeing tours (including also rafting and biking tours, nature observing expeditions, sightseeing in historical places like UNESCO World Heritage Sites etc.) and village stay.
You may also choose tours with mixed options.
There is no typical price list on our website because every expedition’s cost is individually calculated, depending on the length and date of the journey. We put prices only for the trips which are confirmed or we collect groups for. In these cases the prices include:
- Airport pickup and drop service
- Accommodation in standard hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Accommodation in standard hotel in other cities on BB plan (accordingly with the plan of the particular trip)
- Local transport (flight, tourist bus or private transport – depending on the program)
- For trekking: trekking permits, TIMS card, trekking guide (English speaking) and his insurance, allowances, equipments etc., porter to carry the backpacks and his allowances including insurance, meals during the trekking period (selection from the menu, 3 meals per day), accommodation in lodges during the trek
- For climbing: climbing permits, climbing guide (English speaking) and his insurance, allowances, equipments etc., porter to carry the backpacks and his allowances including insurance, meals during the trekking/climbing period (selection from the menu or staff cook 3 meals per day), accommodation in lodges during the trek and in tents during the climbing time, camp equipment (tents, snow bar, asks, ropes, kitchen utensils), cook
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing service (if it is included in the particular trip program): guide and transport
- Service charge
- VAT 13%
The prices don’t include:
- Nepalese visa fee at arrival point: 25 USD up to 15 days, 40 USD up to 30 days
- International ticket
- Personal equipments (partly can be rented in Nepal)
- Personal expenses and insurance, vaccinations, medicines etc.
- Beverages and bar bills (hot, cold drinks), alcohol beverages – apart from coffee/tea at the breakfasts
- Extra services during trek (battery charging, laundry, shower etc.)
- Meals other than mentioned
- Tips for the trekking and climbing crew
- Additional costs due to illness, rescue, force majeure, changes of flight and itinerary, political situation (like strikes, delay or cancellation of flight etc.) – especially extra transport or hotel costs
- Sightseeing spots entry fees if any sightseeing program is included in the trip program
But we can assure that stay in Nepal is not expensive comparing to other travelers’ destinations. We can guarantee the best possible option considering our previous experience. Remember that plane ticket is the most expensive feature of all journey costs. The earliest decision saves money.
IMPORTANT! ALL OUR PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE! BY CHANGING THE STANDARD OF THE SERVICES YOU CAN MAKE IT SUITABLE FOR YOU!!!